You are in charge of your membership and the data within it. Do this by following the 5 steps below.
- Create a password (see below) for your Heartland Owners Club (HOC) membership account, if you have not previously done so. See Password Creation Process at this link if needed.
- Log into the HOC Member Manager application at this URL. Note that your username will be the primary email address that you associated with your HOC membership when you signed up.
- Once logged in, you will see the Dashboard view. Click on Profile at the top of the screen
- When your Profile displays, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on UPDATE PROFILE.
- Once you’re in update mode, you may change any of your personal or coach information. When complete, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on SAVE.