2017 North American Heartland Owners Rally – Goshen
member to member “for sale”
WHAT IS THIS?
Do you have anything you aren’t using that another RVer could possible use? Bring it to the rally and place it on the “Owner to Owner For Sale Table” in the indoor Heartland Marketplace (Sheep-Swine Arena).
WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES?
1. Items should be smaller in nature. Say, nothing larger than a TV or microwave oven. Books, CDs, DVDs, RV supplies, extra parts etc. are great examples of items to sell on this table.
2. No Commercial Sales on this table please.
3. Items should be clean and in decent condition
4. Use of a For Sale tag is required (see below)
5. Heartland RVs, LLC, the Heartland Owners Club and the Rally Venue assume no liability or responsibility for any aspect of the sale of items except for providing a space for them.
We ask that you attach a For Sale tag (link to tag PDF below) on each item you’re selling to ensure everyone knows who is selling it, how much you are asking for it and how you can be contacted.
Please fill out a For Sale tag for each item. Tape a tag to each item and place your item(s) on the For Sale table at any time. Mark any free items “FREE” on the cost line of the tag.
Follow this link to download and print a sheet of For Sale tags so you’ll have them ready for use at the rally.
FRIDAY ITEMS REMOVAL
The Marketplace closes on Friday at 4 pm. Kindly remove any of your unsold items by 4 pm. Items left will be given away or discarded.